1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I am in Ohio.
2. I currently teach 4th and 5th grade math and science at a small Catholic school. We have regular education students and children diagnosed on the autism spectrum in our classrooms.
3. I have had my license for 16 years now and I have only taught 4th and 5th grade. I have subbed in 1st - 8th grade classrooms and student taught 3rd grade though.
4. I started this blog back in April but was waiting for my new blog design to really getting into blogging. Isn't it pretty? I love the look of my new blog.
5. Only make 1 post a day. Hmmmm? I am still working on trying to blog 1 a week:)
Here are some awesome newbie blogs. Get a cup of coffee or a cold drink and enjoy!