Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It - Food, Food, and More Food!




Good morning everyone!  It is Monday and you know what day it is......Monday Made It over at Tara's house 4th Grade Frolics.  I just LOVE this linky!



Just be warned I did not make one school thing!  I think I am protesting that summer is flying by or just in denial that school will be starting in less than a month!  Boo! 

This is my favorite and it not completely done but my hubby (That counts for "my" Made It right?)made me a kitchen window herb garden.  I still need to paint it.  I love to have my window open and watch my kids play on the swings and the chickens.  Yep we have chickens!  My hubby is a city boy with a farmers heart so this is how he gets his fix!  LOL
Then I made some broccoli slaw not real fancy but I HATE to cook so this was fancy for me.  I just searched on Pinterest (my favorite place to escape to) to get the ingredients and voila!  I did stop at Trader's Joe's for the slaw that inspired the entire recipe.  The kids would not eat it but my hubby and myself enjoyed it! 


Ok this one looks gross in the pan but it was super easy and we tried something new orzo!  Orzo with Parmesan and Basil Yum!  The recipe I found on.......yep Pintrest.  You can find the recipe on Tasty Kitchen.  It was like macaroni and cheese for grown ups. 


Well sorry for all the food pictures.  It was a week of trying new things.  Maybe next week I will make something for my classroom....maybe;D 

Have a great week,

3 comments:

  1. That orzo looks DELICIOUS!! I love basil!!!!!!!!!
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Your post title caught my attention! That tells you where MY mind is...that orzo dish looks scrumptious...marking that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything in your post....what time should I be over for dinner tomorrow? Lol!!! YUM!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.