Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Teacher Mom Blog Award - Please Vote For Me

Well I am trying to get some more followers.  I nominated my blog for the Circle of Moms Teacher Blog Awards.  The award is for blogs of teachers that are also moms.  That fits my blog.  I am a teacher and I have three wonderful kids. There is some great competition that has been nominated.  I would love to receive this award and be included.   If you could vote for me by clicking the button below that would be awesome.




I also I am going to try to complete a "Monday It Monday" project for next Monday and post it on 4th grade Frolics by Tara.  Just a tease "Science In A Bag."  Wish me luck!

 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.