Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop

Here is a great blog hop of newbie blogs that I thought I would try out since I am a newbie.  Check it out and link your blog.  Do not forget to tell us about yourself.

1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource

1.  I am in Ohio.
2.  I currently teach 4th and 5th grade math and science at a small Catholic school.  We have regular education students and children diagnosed on the autism spectrum in our classrooms.
3. I have had my license for 16 years now and I have only taught 4th and 5th grade.  I have subbed in 1st - 8th grade classrooms and student taught 3rd grade though.
4.  I started this blog back in April but was waiting for my new blog design to really getting into blogging.  Isn't it pretty?  I love the look of my new blog.
5.  Only make 1 post a day.  Hmmmm?  I am still working on trying to blog 1 a week:) 

Here are some awesome newbie blogs.  Get a cup of coffee or a cold drink and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower. I'm moving from 2nd to 5th so I'm always on the look out for 5th grade blogs.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.