Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Friday, July 13, 2012

My First Blog Award!

Yahoo!!!! I recieved my first blog award from Randi at Teaching in an Organized Mess for the a blog with less then 6 followers.  I do not have any followers so I think I qualify:(  So thank you Randi!  Now I just need to work on getting some followers.  I know I need to start posting on a regular basis but I am still a newbie at this blogging thing.  Please be patient with me. 


Ok here are the rules...

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.  (Very hard to find blogs without this awesome award.)
4. Let the other bloggers know they have won. 

For the Liebster Blog Award I nominate:







6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Wendy on receiving the Liebert Award. I am your first follower. I am brand new to this blogging world as well but I wanted to say welcome. Check you later!
    Donna
    working5to9math.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Just found your blog and so excited that I was able to find a fellow 4th grade teacher, so I'm your newest follower too. Come and visit my blog and enter my sunflower life cycle giveaway while you're there - wishing you the best WINNING luck!
    :)
    Antonia
    forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Antonia! Coming over right now to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your award! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Megan! I'll be stopping by your blog next;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.