Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

First Wordless Wednesday - July 2 (Already? NOOOO!)

Well this is my first Wordless Wednesday link up over at Sugar and Spice with Christina.  What an easy blog post I just could not pass this one up.


This is what I have been doing every evening this week.....soccer and baseball.  They both have tournaments this weekend and Soccer in the Sand is the following weekend.  Love watching my kids!  Go Bulldogs & NEO! 

Have a great rest of your week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wendy,
    Boy, your pictures sure bring back memories! My husband and I would pack up the camper almost every weekend and haul our daughter around the state to all of her softball tournaments. It seemed like we were gone every weekend, but now I sure do miss it! Enjoy your summer watching your kids play sports. It goes by way too fast!
    - Heather
    Mrs. Renz' Class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.