Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ummmm.......Monday Made It on a Tuesday?

Does it count if I actually made my Monday Made It on Tuesday?  I am linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics.  I love this linky!  It is so much fun to check out all the other bloggers' MMI.

Sooooo I made one MMI and of course it still is not school related.  I just can't get back in the groove just yet.  I am so envious of all the other bloggers that are working hard on school stuff!  Maybe next week. 

Here is my gifty ( I know not a word.)   MMI.  Hooded baby towels.... a few of my "old" co-workers had babies this year and we are meeting up on Thursday for lunch to catch up.  Both have been on maternity leave since Easter.  I can't wait to see everyone.  It will be the highlight of my week besides of course linking up with MMI party.  Heee Heee

Bath & hand towels & cute ribbon.

Ta da... towel # 1 little elephants!

Ta da...towel  #2 baseballs.

My little model!

These are so easy to whip up and only take about a 1/2 hour to make as long as you do not have to fight with your sewing machine or the computer which I always do so double the time for me.

Have a great week everybody!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo cute! What a wonderful and thoughtful idea. I bet your friends will love this!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.