Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Friday, June 12, 2015

Painting, Reading, A Little Rain and A Lot of Baseball

Well my first full week of summer vacation just flew by and I did get a few things done off my summer To Do list.  Washing down my kitchen cabinets and organizing my kitchen pantry.  No where on my fun meter but they needed to be done.  Now what is really on the fun meter......linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday!  Here we go!!!!



My youngest took a one day summer painting class.  I think she did an awesome job and her smile shows how much fun she had.





I went on a reading binge and finished this book in 2 days.  I loved it and I am pretty critical about professional reads!!! I was shaking my head up and down countless times throughout thinking wow if I could get parents, my principal and other teachers to read this!  Also it gave me some inspiration for my own classroom.  Now if I could figure out a way to visit RCA, You know the old saying, "If there is a will, there is a way."  I am already thinking I have a girlfriend who lives in Atlanta!  Hmmmmmmmm

Baby chick update, they are now moved out to a temporary coop next to the big girls coop only during the day.  I am hoping this will accumulate the big girls to the chicks so hopefully there will be less feathers flying when we move the chicks into the big coop.
Today plans were ruined due to a torrential downpour.  So I went Target shopping with my oldest daughter.  Love Target and of course did not even buy what I went there to buy (stove top griddle), just everything else.  LOL
These were today's original plans, my oldest playing baseball (he is a catcher).  They were able to get  one game in of a double header. I think someone was listening to our prayers to get a rain out though since today was the 5th & 6th game of the week. Still 3 more games this weekend. UGH too many.  

I hope you are enjoying your summer off or if not there yet you are on the home stretch!  

Have a great night,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.