Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Monday, June 22, 2015

Dare to Dream and Dream BIG

We are on week 2 of the TpT Seller Challenge and this week's theme is Dare to Dream.    In this challenge we are to blog about our BIG  dreams for TpT. Every time someone purchases one of my products or downloads one of my freebies I am truly humbled.  When I get that email that someone has purchased something or left feedback I am jumping up and down with excitement and also thinking, "WOW someone bought one of my products?"

 Around adults I am pretty shy and quiet until I get to know them.  So when I decided to post my first product on TpT it was way out of my comfort zone.  I am very happy I did and it is all a work in process for me  but it has totally been worth it.  I even forced myself to go to a Northeast Ohio Meet Up this last spring.  I was so happy I did!  I met some wonderful ladies and learned a thing or two.  I would definitely do it again.

Here are my BIG Dreams I would like my TpT store to help with...



Dream 1 - Ok this is not one I am very proud of but it is truthful. We are in dept up to our eyeballs due to losing my job 5 years ago due to budget cuts.  I did find another job for the following year but at a significant pay cut.  We had to put a lot of daily living on credit to make it for 4 years.  This last year I found another awesome teaching job and I am extremely thankful that it pays much better.  Now we are digging ourselves out of a very big hole.  If I could get my TpT store going, it could help pay off some of that yucky debt.

Dream 2 - After all that yucky debt is paid off (and dream 3 is on its way) I want to go to Italy with my hubby.  Both of our families are from Italy and it is a dream of ours to visit where our families came from.  Life is just too short not to follow your dreams.

Dream 3 - This dream is number 1 even though I listed it as number 3.  It is to put some money in  our savings. My  TpT store can definitely help with this dream. I just need to get out of my comfort zone and advertise / promote my products.  It is scary to think that someone could be criticizing (ripping a part) my work. It is so hard to put yourself out there.

Well I hope you have some big dreams.  I cannot wait to read about them.

Have a great night,

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone! It is so hard, but it paid off this time, right?! And I agree with that feeling of amazement that someone actually bought something I made! Still, after 18 months of TpTing... I get so excited! Good luck with everything! Your blog is adorable.
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy!
    I think it's great that you stepped out of your comfort zone. Some people go their entire lives too afraid to do something that ends up being great! I completely understand feeling like people are critiquing your work. I generally get good feedback on my products, but every so often I get some not so nice feedback.

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy you are an amazing teacher and put such hard work into all of your activities you create for your students. When you get to go to Italy I want to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! You are going to rock 2nd grade! Get ready for Italy we are hoping to go in the next 2 years!!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.