Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Thursday, March 12, 2015

There Is A First Time For Everything!

Ok I should have blogged about this last week but I think I am still a little star struck.  I went to my first ever Insta/ Blogger and Teacher Meet Up last Friday.  I am telling you I was so out of  my comfort zone I was in another time zone!  Not knowing,  I mean really not knowing a single person and driving an hour and a half by myself to meet these strangers was a scary as H-E-double toothpicks!  But I am so happy I did.  The positive energy and sharing was wonderful and extremely motivational. These ladies were awesome.  They LOVE teaching as much as I do!  So refreshing!!!



 Tami over at O-H So Blessed planned, organized and hosted this wonderful 2nd Annual NE Ohio Blogger Meet Up.  She was so welcoming and warm when I wanted to hid in a corner ( I am normally very shy in new situations).  Then Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd was the first person to introduce herself.  When I figured out which blog she wrote I was star struck!  Ashley was one of the first bloggers I started to follow! OMG  There was quite a few others that I follow too!




As you can see by my tri-fold I was trying to write down notes on things the other ladies were sharing without looking like a total nerd / stalker.  BTW I did get the book Essential 55 that Diane over at One Giggle was talking about.  I can't wait to read it this weekend.  Thanks Diane!!



What a great weekend!  I can't wait to go to another.  I just wish I was going to Vegas in July for the TpT conference!  Now talk about star struck....

Happy Friday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, I am SO GLAD you came!! I know exactly what you mean by star struck!! SO AWESOME! Thanks again, and I hope you'll join us at the next one!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.