Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Animals, Animals, & More Animals

Good Evening!
Well I am officially on spring break and I hope to get some cleaning, organizing and some much needed time with my family.  The weather looks like it is going to be a little cold here in Ohio but that's okay.  It will motivate me to get things done instead of wanting to be outside.

I do want to share what I did with my kiddos at the end of the third quarter.  For the fourth quarter I teach health to my fourth and fifth graders.  To end the third quarter we completed my Extinct, Endangered and Threatened Animal webquest with my fourth graders.  If you are interested in the webquest you can find it HERE

Partners were given an animal from a children's museum website so they do not have to go anywhere else to do the research. I link up the URL through my Google Classroom but you can make a QR code, email the link to your students or use an URL shortener site.  They were then given a graphic organizer to help them search for answers in the museum article. The partners needed to then turn that information into a poster that would be presented to the class as the animal expert.  Oh was I pleased with their work. Take a look...



What have you been doing in your classrooms?  I love to hear and see what wonderful creativity is out there.

Happy Sunday,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love to see when students complete a project in class . They really get involved.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.