Photobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket photo blank.pngPhotobucket

Monday, September 1, 2014

Birthday, Bills, & Fairies? Of Course it is Farley's Linky Party!

Ok I absolutely love this girl and she does not even know me.  No I am not a weirdo stalker.....weird maybe but not a stalker.  LOL  It is time to link up with Farley @ Oh Boy It Is 3rd Grade blog and her awesome currently linky party.  Here we go!

 

September first is one of my favorite days of the year.  It is my son's birthday who is 15 today.  The day I became a mom which is my favorite job!!!

- Listening to my youngest is trying to wrap his new baseball cleats with no box is hilarious!  I am gong to have to intervene here shortly. LOL

- Loving 3 day weekends & who doesn't? 

-Thinking I need to pay some bills.  It is on my To Do list today & it is always dreaded. 

-Wanting to get my new school paycheck.  I changed job this year in hopes that we can get out of the financial hole we are in.  We will see in about 2 weeks.

-Needing a house cleaning fairy.  I am sure there is no need to explain here.

3 Trips - I wanted to put Italy for all three because my husband and I desperately want to go visit some day.  Some of his family still lives there.  I even got a crazy idea at one point to sell everything and move there!  Thankfully my hubby is the voice of reason.  After Italy I would love to travel out west on a roadtrip.  Those super cute vintage campers that Farley use on this month's currently & her To Do List at TpTstore got me addicted. 
We found this at a vintage store in Akron, Ohio

I have never been any further then Texas.  The third trip I would loved to take with my hubby is Alaska.  It looks so beautiful. 

Well come with me while I check out the other bloggers' Currently. 

Happy Labor Day<
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! Italy is beautiful, don't feel that you have to do the entire county in one trip, go back a few times. Rome can take 2 weeks by itself!! I would love to take a camper out west sounds like so much fun!!!! Alaska is on my list too, beautiful!
    I taught 4th and 5th for many years, great ages - have a great year :)

    Tammy Teaching with Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! I found you through Farley's linky! Enjoyed reading your post today and getting to know you a little bit. I love that your little one is trying to wrap cleats without a box. I can totally picture it in my head right now, thanks for the smile! I know what you mean about the pay check.. We started on Tuesday of last week and we don't get paid for the first time until the 15th. It makes the first few weeks long. We stretch a lot!! :) Have a happy week. Love the pic of your camper btw!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy! I have been to Italy (when I was very young), but I'd love to go back with the hubs. When you find that house cleaning fairy, please send her my way!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job! I want a housecleaning fairy, too. Oh, well.
    Happy September!
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I LOVE comments.